Reuters on 11 Oct 2024: – Thousands of people are trapped in Gaza‘s Jabalia camp as Israeli forces attack the area, Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) said on Friday, a week after Israel launched an offensive there which it says is aimed at stopping Hamas regrouping.
At least 20 Palestinians were killed and dozens more were wounded late on Friday by Israeli strikes in Jabalia, which also damaged four nearby homes, medics told Reuters. The death toll is likely to rise, they added.
Israeli military strikes killed at least 61 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip on Friday, the medics added. Nearly half of the fatalities, including the 20 killed at the home, occurred in Jabalia, the northern district which is the largest of Gaza’s historic refugee camps.
The Israeli military says it has killed dozens of militants in Jabalia, though it remains unclear how many of the dead were civilians rather than fighters.
12 Oct 2024: Jabalya has been under siege for the past two days. No entrance nor exits. People are calling for help and sending messages on Twitter and others reporting that they are under siege.
Only this physician is filming and weeping. There is nothing he could do.
Messages from Jabalia: Tanks are crawling in to finish the job








·The people of Jabalia in Gaza are being systematically exterminated by Israel right now. Men, women, children, infants, are being massacred by siege, tank fire, air strikes, armed drones and more. What will it take for the world to stop this monstrous regime? #JabaliaMassacre

·As I understand from my colleagues in Jabalia, the situation is unlike anything they have ever experienced. Dozens of bodies scattered across the streets. It smells death all over. Residents refuse to be displaced. Food are nearly depleted & no medical services are available
Israeli forces are blocking U.N health officials and ambulances from entering Gaza to help evacuate the Kamal Adwan Hospital… Israel plans to destroy one of the last remaining hospitals in Gaza and the children in ICU will be left to die

إذا أستشهدت أذكروني بالخير ووزعو عن روحي مياه أنا مش مجرد رقم أنا مجرة بحالها ، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله واشهد أن محمد رسول الله
If I am martyred, remember me with kindness and distribute water on my behalf I am not just a number, I am a galaxy in its own right. I bear witness that there is no god but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

The silence of the West is now almost deafening. Israel must be stopped. This is not a war against Hamas, it’s a war against the entire civilian population of Gaza. That could not be more apparent any more.

·Journalists in North Gaza posting their final messages, reporting quadcopters shooting civilians trying to flee. Fadi Al Wahidi journalist shot in neck, paralysed. Shameful failure to cover this escalating atrocity by West’s media

@SimonHarrisTD
·It is past time the international community is united not just in condemnation, but in action to bring the appalling suffering and loss in Middle East to an end. My statement:




Israeli occupation tanks have surrounded the Indonesian hospital in northern Gaza, cutting its electricity and targeting it with artillery, particularly targeting the second and third floors. The scene and sounds are apocalyptic.



previously documented dozens of similar executions during the siege of Al-Shifa Hospital in March.
BREAKING: Israeli occupation forces near the Indonesian Hospital in northern Gaza and placed several Palestinians outside the hospital after detaining them with their hands tied and their eyes blindfolded.




] from North Gaza to the world: “Forgive me if I speak with a tone of pain and anguish, but the suffering and sorrow affect all of us. Those who have been displaced dozens of times are my family and cousins—I see them in the streets. The occupation army attacked them after besieging them in the shelter centers. This scene must stop—this assault and this bombardment. We are saying goodbye to our loved ones one after another, family after family, in this very place.”
Jabalya burning by @ytirawi
10 pictures showing Israeli soldiers burning Jabalia Refugee Camp in the past 2 days. Obtained through Israeli soldiers on their private social media accounts.






Initial reports 150 killed and injured in Jabalia refugee and no one is able to reach them .
in northern Gaza.
@issam1900haltamUrgent | Civil Defense in Gaza Reports Massacre: Over 150 Dead and Wounded in Israeli Attack on Residential Block in Jabalia A catastrophic massacre is unfolding in Gaza, and the international community must take immediate action. The Israeli occupation has bombed a residential area in Block 7, located in Al-Hawja Street in Jabalia Refugee Camp, causing devastating casualties. Over 150 victims—including martyrs and injured—are reported, and no rescue operations are taking place because Israeli forces have deliberately disabled civil defense and medical services in northern Gaza. The civilians in the area are left helpless, desperately calling for aid as they struggle to evacuate the injured and recover the bodies from the rubble. This massacre could have been avoided—had there been a global commitment to uphold human rights and prevent these atrocities. Where is the international conscience? This is not just an attack on the people of Gaza; this is an affront to human dignity itself. How long will the world stand by in silence, allowing Israel to interpret this inaction as implicit approval of its brutal actions? There is no moral, religious, or legal justification for this crime. The only reason this continues to happen is because the world is forced to engage with an entity that sees itself as the “chosen people,” believing it has the right to commit atrocities without consequence. To the people of the world—is this not an insult to our shared humanity? Is this not the height of arrogance, narcissism, and unchecked power? This massacre was not inevitable; it is the result of a world order that refuses to hold Israel accountable for its crimes. The residents of Jabalia are crying for help, yet the occupation’s systematic destruction of emergency services has left them abandoned, with no one able to assist in the evacuation of the wounded or the collection of the dead. We urge all people of conscience to raise their voices and demand immediate action. Let it be known that this silence is complicit in the slaughter of innocents. The time to act is now—before more lives are lost.

ISraeli war crimes are screaming out! Where are the EU and Arab governments? Why is ISrael’s ongoing genocide NOT STOPPED?
DropSite: 24 Oct 2024: Another massacre:
Over 150 Palestinians have been reported killed and injured in a large-scale attack in Jabalia’s Al-Hawaja Street area, Block 7. Israeli forces have blown up 11 homes belonging to several families, according to Gaza Civil Defense spokesman Mahmoud Basal. Civilians are urgently calling for help, as the ongoing blockade has hindered medical and civil defense teams from reaching the wounded in northern Gaza. Full statement from Gaza Civil Defense is below: “A horrific massacre is currently happening in Al-Hawaja Street area, Block 7 in Jabalia, with reports of more than 150 martyrs, injured, and there is no one to intervene to save them. A large number of martyrs and injured have resulted from a major massacre committed by the Israeli occupation just moments ago after it blew up 11 houses in ‘Block 7’ in Al-Hawaja area of Jabalia refugee camp in North Gaza. The occupation forces bombed a residential area, and citizens are sending distress calls, pleading for help in transporting the wounded. So far, citizens are facing great difficulty in transporting the martyrs and the injured due to the Israeli occupation’s disruption of Civil Defense and medical services in northern Gaza Strip. The houses that were bombed belong to the families: Al-Najjar, Abu Al-Ouf, Salman, Hejazi, Abu Al-Qumsan, Aql, Abu Rashid, Abu Al-Turabish, Zaqul, and Shaalan. Civil Defense – Gaza Strip Thursday, October 24, 2024.

@MosabAbuToha
·Please please please help me help me help me. The family of my wife and relatives in Beit Lahia right now are under the rubble. More than 50 people are believed to be killed. There are now ambulances or anything. Please please. I’m crying I’m about to die.







Young Dr Mohammad al Nimnim was one of these three people used by israeli occupation forces as human shields in #Jabalia! He was kidnapped along with hundreds of civilians after they had been forced out of the blockaded refugee camp! He was used as a human shield for 10 days! When he was released, he walked 10 metres from the military checkpoint and an Israeli soldier shot and killed him without any reason! RIP Dr Mohammad!

“We’d rather die than be humiliated” Palestinians chanting in the besieged Northern gaza after they were left without graves to embrace the martyrs, without doctors to treat the wounded, without ambulances to save the last breaths, and without civil defense to recover anyone.




Massive fires are raging across large areas of northern Gaza after Israeli soldiers and settlers set fire to civilian areas. The affected locations include: •Tel Al-Za’tar •Abu Aita Junction and its surroundings, including Al-Bahtimi Street •Al-Nassar Junction and its surroundings up to Abu Qamar Station •What remains of the Al-Alami neighborhood •The vicinity of the power company, Al-Misbah Street, and Al-Razan Towers area The fires are consuming homes, creating a catastrophic and tragic scene.